CARE ROCKBRIDGE — COMMINUTY ANTI-RACISM EFFORT
Design the Poster and T-Shirt for CARE’s 5th Anniversary
MLK COMMUNITY PARADE 2021
Submissions accepted from all ages and skill levels. We welcome submissions from people of Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LBGTQIA communities.
- One design that can function as both a full color poster and a black/white T-shirt.
- 8.5” x 11” or similar ratio suitable for poster and t-shirt.
- Poster must legibly contain or allow the addition of:
5th Annual CARE Rockbridge Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Parade
January 18, 2021, 10:00 a.m., Randolph Street United Methodist Church
118 S. Randolph Street, Lexington, Virginia
- The submission should be inspired by the MLK Community Parade theme:
We March for Justice, Love, and Equality
- The words may be part of the design, but that is not required.
- Deadline is 11:59pm October 24, 2020.
- One entry per artist.
- Upload a scan or clear mobile phone picture of your work at:
- $100, and your art will be featured on the parade poster and T-shirt!
- Submissions will be judged based on quality of the work, appropriateness to the Parade theme and CARE values, and suitability for a Poster and T-shirt.
Email: CARERockbridge@gmail.com with questions.
CARE Rockbridge will retain the rights to use the images generated from the winner’s design in digital and print media, and on CARE Rockbridge products. CARE Rockbridge may make changes to the winner’s design as needed for clarity or to meet various media production values. This is not intended to limit the artist’s right to use the work.